Your brand starts with your domain. So choosing the right one might be hard at times. The Alamocha team is here to help you with your decision and get you one step closer to finally getting your business online. Let’s chat.
Claim your digital real estate
Register domains that relate to your big idea or business. This helps to keep others from using names that will pull traffic away from your website.
A domain name is the first step to building a website, blog, social page or storefront that you can share with your friends, family and colleagues.
Protect your rights
When you purchase your domain you gain your very own digital real estate. As long as it is registered to you, no one else can use it.
Switching From Another Host?
Our dedicated migration team is standing by to transfer your existing content from your current host. Our process is very simple and easy.
Unlike the other guys your privacy is our top priority.
Transfer your domain to us
Transfer your domain to Alamocha with just one click.
Use your domain anywhere
Wordpress, Weebly or an expert website, we will get your domain in the right spot.
Get the one you really want
Let one of our experts help you pick the best domain for your business and get started with ease.
Claim your digital real estate
Register domains that relates to your big idea or business.
Real People. Real Success Stories.
With over a million social media followers I needed a website for my fans and a company that could host all of my monthly visitors. The Alamocha Team helped me build a great website and the process was quick and smooth!
I purchased my domain but I didn't have a website or hosting. With Alamocha, I could build the site myself with familiar apps like Wordpress or I could upgrade for them to build my custom site in two weeks. I chose for them to build my site and the process was smooth.
Alamocha.com helped me set up a great website for my company. They were extremely service oriented and walked me through the process. I love my website, we get a lot of compliments on it and I am so happy Alamocha helped make this come true.
I started my company in July of 2016 I had no idea where to start! Alamocha sent me a free demo of what my site could be and I fell in love. It was as easy as sending photos from other sites I liked or layouts I had seen! Alamocha worked SO fast to get my site up – 2-3 weeks tops!
1. Decide on a domain name extension. The extension is the part at the end of the domain name – .com, .net, .org or .com, for example.
2. Think about what you’d like on the left side of the dot. It can be your business name or something specific to your industry.
3. Type the domain you want into the search box at the top of this page and we’ll tell you if that particular domain is available while showing you other great options.
4. Pick one, add it to your cart and check out. You are now the sole owner of your very own domain. As long as it’s registered to you, no one else can use it.
1. Choose something easy to remember. You can include your business name in it.
2. Shorter is better and easier for customers to remember.
3. Get more than one. Sometimes copycats buy domains similar to yours in an attempt to draw traffic away from you and to their website. Register similar or commonly misspelled domains related to yours so you will not have to put out this fire later down the road.
NEED A TEAM OF EXPERTS TO BUILD YOUR WEBSITE?
Look no further. Call us, email us or fill out a website questionnaire and we will get back to you with a quote. Free of charge.